Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaack...

Yes, the rumors are true. I am back online!

(Yay yay yay!!)



Sigh. It has been quite the ordeal trying to fix my computer. I shall recount the story.



Once upon a time, there was a very distressed eighteen year old....princess. She was more beautiful than any in the land. One day, the princess was wrapping Christmas presents while simultaneously Facebooking and listening to Ingrid Michaelson, when an object that had been perched on her bookshelf fell upon her. She looked up, and to her horror saw the bookshelf leaning dangerously towards her. Instinctually, the princess thrust out her arms and grabbed hold of the sides of the falling furniture. This was definitely not the smartest thing she'd ever done- all objects on the shelf slid off and cascaded down upon her. Glass jars, high school yearbooks, and other such nonsensical things broke into pieces on the floor. But this was not the worst part. You see, one of the yearbooks that had fallen had landed itself upon her open computer screen, cracking the LCD in two. Or four. Or many many pieces. The princess grabbed the laptop and held it to her, sobbing incontrollably. How would she survive princess college without it?? Luckily, her amazing friend and fellow princess Jenna Bradford was more than willing to help. She quickly logged onto her Mac product of choice and ordered a new screen, and installed it as well when it arrived. The princess rejoiced as she was reunited with her wonderful laptop, and the peasants celebrated throughout the land. The end.



True story. Double true, in fact.

Here's proof:







The Princess and her Laptop

I'm very excited to be able to blog again. I have missed it. Also, my posts will be much more frequent now, for those of you who just can't get enough of what's going on in my life...
Kidding. No one probably cares anyway. But I do. So...
Until next time, my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment