Yes, I know it's been a while since my last post. Sue me. I've been busy.
Yes, I know I agreed to do that 30-day challenge.
I deleted it.
So now we can pretend that never happened...
And yes, I have been less that pleasant to read lately.
Like I said, sue me.
Anywho, a while ago my dear friend Nick complained that he wasn't featured on my blog. (Oh, shout out to Baby Gurl, where the heck is my featured post?) So Nick, here it is.
This is Nick. (Yes, I stalked your facebook to get this picture.)
There are a few things you should know about him:
1. Nick Bloxsom-Carter = classy.
2. He always wears sweats because he is always dancing. But he can dress really well when he wants to.
3. If you play with his hair, he gets disoriented.
4. You could turn on your TV right now and probably find him on some channel.
5. He is honest 100% of the time, which can be a good thing and a bad thing.
Nick is super great. He's my partner for both medleys on team, and a few other dances. Part of why he is so great is because he has to put up with me all the time and doesn't complain (too loudly). He also keeps you in line with a "Reality Check!!", whether you like it or not. Nick's blunt honesty is one of my favorite things about him. He's also incredibly talented- I was super intimidated to dance with him at first because of that. I still am, actually. But that's beside the point. Point is, Nick is awesome.
Oh and ladies, isn't he such a stud?
Just for you, Nick.