Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm a Hater.

Sometimes, people are mean to me at work.



This lovely little number began as just the 'Melissa', printed out by the adorable Judy across from me and artistically designed by yours truly. I may or may not have added the 'is awesome'. But it's true.

It all started when Jantzen came over and desecrated my beautiful nameplate with a ballpoint pen and a nasty word. I told him I was no such thing.

Jantzen, thinking I just didn't understand the definition of said word, was more than happy to oblige with a detailed description (See above.)


Pretty sure Jantzen is just jealous of how awesome I am.



But oh, don't worry. It's not just Jantzen that gets to have fun. Brady joins in sometimes, too.



Cute, right?

This little number has been passed back and forth between us a few times over the past couple of days.
Still not quite sure where he got it from.
He thought it was the perfect gift:
-necessary
-thoughtful
-sanitary...

'He was looking out for my wellbeing', I was assured.

However, I was not allowed to reciprocate and look out for HIS wellbeing, I suppose.
Brady absolutely refuses to take his gift back.

I'll get him back eventually...



Needless to say, I'm a hater.
But at least I'm sanitary.



No comments:

Post a Comment