Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ten Things.

Here are the top ten things running through my mind right now.
And my pajamas still don't match.




Snickerdoodles

I have been making these for people over the past two days, and I've become slightly addicted in the process. It's just cinnamon and sugar, right? How strong of a pull is that?! I can resist, right???!? Sadly, no. But for the moment I am being forced to, because I used up all the cream of tartar...





Sears

How hard is it to hang clothes properly back onto the hanger after you finish trying them on? How, I ask you!! The amount of ridiculously lazy people I have to deal with on a daily basis amazes me. Almost as much as the amount of incredibly stupid people. They are a close second.






Facebook

More importantly, Facebook stalking. It's not unhealthy. I'm not obsessed.











Wedding Colors

Disclaimer: NO. I am not getting married. And why is everyone so concerned about it anyway? I'm still a teenager for crying out loud. I'm still preoccupied with being selfish and Facebook stalking my current love interest.
But. Recently my friends and I have been talking about our wedding colors. This is one of mine, along with the classic black and white. I'm thinking silver accents. And I know, a Gryffindor with Slytherin wedding colors? Tragic. But I do
rather like them.







Bajio

Why, oh why did Marlyn have to sneak away from work and buy Bajio without telling me? I had to spend my lunch in the break room eating two month old strawberry pop tarts and an orange pineapple drink. I did get to talk to Jess about boys, so that was fun. But Bajio, man!!! Ah. I want Mexican food terribly. Cravings....









Letters

From Mexico that NEVER COME. Although I guess I'm being silly, because there might not be any. Getting my hopes up I suppose. But also thinking about the letters I must answer that I received this week and the letters that I will send to those I haven't sent off yet. Boo. In one way, I love letters. But it also means someone is leaving. And to that, all I have to say is 'Booooooooo.'





Spider Bite

On my ribcage. It hurrrts. And I know it's a spider bite because it looks funny and I researched it via the internet. Also, I killed the culprit earlier today. I would have found a picture of the spider that did it, but I just couldn't bring myself to search 'spiders' on Google images. My arachnophobia wouldn't let me.








Feet

I also don't know how my mind let me search 'feet' on Google images. But I do know that some people have some pretty ugly feet. Ugh. I hate feet. And I'm a dancer. I hate the things that make it possible for me to do the thing I love. Isn't that how it goes, though? Anyway, I was just thinking how much I'd like to have nice looking feet. But they are marred with dance wounds from years past and those yet to come. It will never happen.







Hair

And why I ever let myself cut it. Worst decision ever.











Love



What is it?
When will it find me?








No comments:

Post a Comment