Monday, March 7, 2011

For the Love of Bacon...

So.
I was innocently walking through the grocery store the other day, when an item reached out and caught my attention.

There are a few words that I could use to describe my thought process once I saw this, but one will suffice:

WHY?

WHY would someone eat this?
WHY would someone buy this?
WHY would this seem like it would remotely taste good?
WHY was it even made?
WHY!!??!

It looks disgusting. The mere thought of having to ingest such garbage makes me physically ill. As would the side effects of possibly eating it. Which will never happen. Even if there was an apocalypse and the entire earth was reduced to a smoking, body-strewn war zone and I was the last person on earth and the only things  that had survived was the Bacon-Pop warehouse and a microwave. The answer is still no.

With a capital N.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, my sister produced similar reactions when introduced to Bacon-Pop:


Case in point.
This ish is nasty.

2 comments:

  1. Case in point... CASE in point hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to Denny's, they have a Bacon Maple ice cream sundae right now...

    ReplyDelete