Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Melissa Mosaic

No, it's not a new last name I am trying out.
(Although I do admit it could be quite catch if I were a painter.)
After I finish watching a biology video for my BIOL 1010 class, I reward myself with a bit of idle thinking. Usually this is where I break out the coloring books, but today I decided to blog-stalk a bit and stumbled across a delightful little blog here.

After reading through many of her posts, I came to one where she had created a mosaic of what looked to me like completely unrelated pictures. After reading, though, she had followed instructions and answered questions to achieve the completed mosaic which was tailored to fit her. She invited readers to do the same.

And so I obliged. Here is my mosaic:


[These are the descriptions and links to the photos on Flickr.]

For those who would like to create their own mosaic, here are the instructions.

-Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
-Using only the first page, pick an image.
-Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into the Mosaic Maker.


1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. If you had to choose, what is one word to describe you?
12. What is the name of your blog?

[My Answers]
Melissa 1.
Ice Cream 2.
Timpview 3.
Deep Blue 4.
Darren Criss (Momentarily) 5.
Chocolate Milk 6.
Italy 7.
Raspberry Cheesecake 8.
Bakery Owner 9.
Dance 10.
Creative 11.
Melissa, Maybe 12.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment