Thursday, June 2, 2011

Company Outing.

Sometimes, the people in the office decide it's a good idea for us to leave our boxes.

They also decide somewhere along the line that Boondocks is where we need to go.

This is what happens:



--Ryan and I shut off our brains around 2:00 PM (1:00 PM PDT, 3:00 PM CDT, and 4:00 PM EDT)

--I warn Brady that if he pukes I will be seriously grossed out.

--Jimmy Dean is played against my will.

--I am mocked for lack of license.

--Dillon lets me lose with my dignity at air hockey.

--We discover that I cannot function without my glasses.

--Laser tag: another thing I can't do.

--I have an unhealthy love for tickets.

--My driving abilities are, in fact, there. At least where go-karts are concerned.

--My mini-golf abilities, on the other hand, are hit and miss.

--Tickets from me + tickets from Brady = 263. And this.


--All he really wanted was a blue sucker. Thanks, Lynne.

--Ryan and I should have definitely gotten the dice.

--Pizza buffets are an excellent idea. Even though I had to sit by Jeff and we are still fighting.

--Tracy instructed us on how NOT to follow up on a date. 

--Brady didn't listen.

--Our team won this:


     (Pretty sure it's because we're awesome.)

--Brady threatens to make me walk home if I don't drive.

And everyone has a pretty good time, despite over half of us debating earlier in the week whether or not we were even going to go.



Oh, and I may or may not have stolen these.



He'll get them back eventually.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment